Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing HR team!
You will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment & talent acquisition process.
Since it's hard finding great people, we're looking for someone who is ready to dig deep and constantly source and attract qualified candidates for multiple positions (engineering & product).
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Take part in the full-cycle recruitment process (sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing)
- Sourcing & attracting potential candidates through various channels (Linkedin, job portals, databases, events)
- Partnering with hiring managers on a global level to better understand hiring needs
- Following and iterating a recruitment strategy that best aligns with the current company's needs
- Ensuring a great & positive candidate experience and building talentpool databases
- Maintaining data reports and recruitment metrics
- Taking part in implementing an external and internal employer branding strategy, organizing & representing the company at various events and building relationships with the IT community
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience as Recruiter or a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Previous experience in the IT industry or a recruitment agency is a plus
- Experience with an ATS & HR tools (we're using Talentlyft & our own NEOGOV SaaS)
- Highly developed interpersonal & communication skills (for providing the candidates with a great experience)
- Being creative and resourceful in searching for the best talent available
- Time-management & organizational skills (for managing multiple open positions)
- Willingness to take part in employer branding activities, working closely with the global HR team, and initiating changes across the company
Benefits we offer:
- 25 days of vacation
- Hybrid work environment (work from offices in Zagreb or Split or remotely for an unlimited number of remote days)
- Flexible working hours - work whenever it suits you best throughout the day
Health and wellness:
- Private health insurance
- Gym financing (Multisport)
- Free lunch every day (even if you're working remotely)
- Possibility of investing in a 3rd pension pillar
- Sign-up bonus
- Frequent salary raises & project bonuses
- Travel costs covered
- Christmas bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Educational budget for getting certified, attending conferences, and access to learning platforms
- Biweekly 1:1 feedback with your Team Lead
- Ability to advance vertically and horizontally through well-defined career paths
- Paid kindergarten for employees' children
- Christmas gifts for children
- Newborn bonus & days off
- Visit to the Los Angeles office (all-paid trip for 3 weeks)
- Free car and bike parking
- Team buildings and regular gatherings outside the office
- Pet-friendly office
- Free breakfast, fruits & snacks & drinks, PS, table soccer, billiard
HR Prodigy is a NEOGOV company, a US market leader for HR software for the US public sector.
Head-quartered in LA, we specialize in developing our own, modern, high-performance HR SaaS.
The team in Croatia consists of 60+ experienced experts of different profiles (engineering & product)
We nurture a casual, but professional working atmosphere and treat the job as an endless learning and growing opportunity. As a result, NEOGOV is one of the top 50 fastest growing private software companies in the U.S.